On the morning of his one-hundred and eleventh birthday, the eccentric master of Bag End huddles amid a jumble of paper and books, his quill a blur as he scratches at his memoir.
Miraculously hale for one of his advanced years, Bilbo Baggins is no ordinary Hobbit. A small person he might be, but his has been a long and storied life, and he pursues the self-appointed duty to record it in every detail with a furious fervour.
It is for Bilbo’s young cousin Frodo, and other Hobbits like him, that he is compelled to write. Age creeps upon Bilbo, little by little, and that Tookishness in his blood stirs wistful thoughts of far-off mountains and friends long gone. His mind is made up; plans are set. Now all he needs is time to finish what he has begun if those unwanted guests would stop ringing the bell.
- 9.65 x 8.85 x 9.65 inches (24.5cm x 22.5cm x 24.5cm)
- Made of polystone
- Based on the Lord of the Rings movie trilogy
- Expertly sculpted by Daniel Cockersell, David Tremont, and Leonard Ellis
- Includes miniature paper props
- Recreated in celebration of the LOTR 20th anniversary
- Bilbo Baggins statue
- Loose paper props