A Preorder is an item that has not yet come into stock, but you can pre-purchase it to secure your piece.
Preorders are particularly important for limited release items, as sometimes we may presell out of an item, so preordering will be the only way to ensure you can buy that piece.
Please note that supply quantity is subject to change without notice by the manufacturer/supplier. In such instances, your order quantity may be reduced or canceled in entirety.
Preorder items generally have the option to either pay in full or pay a flat rate deposit to secure the item and then pay the remaining balance upon arrival of the item into our warehouse.
So the deposit, whether it be flat rate or in full, secures your particular piece, but it is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- The deposit will be fully refunded only if Sugo Toys is not able to fulfill the order due to limited supply.
- The non-refundable deposit placed to secure your order will be used as the cancellation fee. If a deposit was not required at checkout (e.g Payment Plan/Full Payment), then a 15% of the total item value will be used as the cancellation fee.
- A cancellation fee is required regardless if the order cancellation was completed by the customer or by Sugo Toys due to insufficient funds or overdue payment for more than 14 days.
- 3 days grace period: If you changed your mind, then you may cancel your order without penalty if it is within 3 days of placing it. The non-refundable deposit will be converted to store credit. (No refunds will be given for change of mind cancellation) IMPORTANT: grace period doesn’t apply to custom/special ordered and first batch products.
- To cancel an preorder, please submit a request here:
Please note that pre-order dates are estimates only and subject to change without notice. These estimates are based on the best information that we have available at the time. These changes are beyond our control and due to the discretion of our distributors and the manufacturers.
Our release date might differ to the release date from the manufacturer’s website, please consider shipping duration for the products to arrive at our warehouse.
Change In Price
If the pre-order item price increases on arrival, we will still honor the price at the time you made your purchase regardless of whether you paid in full or a deposit to secure the piece.
However, we do, from time to time, need to increase prices on arrival and those that have not pre-ordered the piece will be subject to that new price when it is made “In Stock” on the website.
Credit card companies submitting a dispute, or charge back, to Sugo Toys for any Non-refundable deposit, cancellation fees, or back charged customs duties will be given a copy of the terms and conditions of those specific agreements, as well as documentation of our checkout process illustrating your acceptance of the terms, via the client required action of selecting a check box. The information that will be provided illustrates a contract that you created with Sugo Toys upon checkout and generally results in a dismissal of the dispute. Please keep in mind that any accounts with pending chargebacks or PayPal claims for any reason could result in a permanent suspension of your account.
* We may, at any time, and at our sole discretion, modify the preorder policy, with or without notice to the User. Any such modification will be effective immediately upon public posting. Your continued use of our Service and this Site following any such modification constitutes your acceptance of these modified Terms.