Terms & Conditions
This Site is owned and operated by Sugo Australia Pty Ltd (“Sugo Toys”) ABN 52 607 934 181.
Sugo Toys reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to change, modify, add or remove portions of these terms and conditions of sales at any time. It is your responsibility to check these terms and conditions of sales periodically for changes.
BY USING THE SITE, YOU AGREE TO THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS; IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO AGREE WITH THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS, YOU MUST NOT ACCESS, VISIT OR USE THE SITE.
- All goods and services supplied by Sugo Toys are supplied on the following terms and conditions.
- All orders placed via our sales channels are bound by the same terms and conditions.
- All orders are final once you have placed them.
- Payment must be in full before an order can be finalised and sent. Pre Orders must have full payment unless otherwise arranged.
- Changes to existing orders will only be allowed if the order hasn’t progressed past the point where it’s paperwork has been sent to be processed and dispatched.
- Cancellation of orders will be at the discretion of management.
- Preorders deposit are non-refundable. Further information can be located here.
- As we have many products online sometimes we may inadvertently run out of an item due to damages or inventory discrepancies. In this case, we will get in contact with you to offer an alternative, store credit or a refund on the unavailable product.
- International customers are responsible for any customs duties, taxes or fees payable on the importation of items into their respective country and government.
- In the event of obvious errors on the website or made in connetion with your Order, Sugo Toys reserves the right to correct the error and charge you the correct price. In such a situation, we will contact you and offer you the option of purchasing the item at the correct price or cancelling your order.
- Our Shipping Policy can be located here.
- Our Returns Policy can be located here.
- Our Privacy & Security Policy can be located here.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Australia.