Shipping & Delivery
For Australian Customer:
- All orders are sent via AusPost.
- PO/Parcel Locker addresses are allowed.
- Tracking and signature on delivery are always included.
- Express Post shipping available at checkout.
When shipment value is over $200 AUD *
FLAT RATE $9.9 AUD
On orders under $200 AUD
* Oversized parcel shipping surcharge applies for certain remote areas (WA,NT,TAS,QLD)
For Overseas Customer:
Two shipping options available:
(see rates at checkout)
- EMS Standard (7-14 Days with tracking)
- EMS Express (2-7 Days with tracking)
– Worldwide shipping to all countires.
– It might take longer time by the Custom and Post office.
– Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer’s responsibility.
Once your order payment is confirmed, We will aim to have your order picked and packed within 48 hours. You will receive an email confirmation once it ships. Delays may occur around Christmas, Easter and public holidays. Remote deliveries are subject to local transport schedules and may encounter extended delays. Orders are shipped directly from our Sydney warehouse.
The typical delivery time-frames within Australia are*:
– Sydney: 1 – 2 working days
– Melbourne & Brisbane & Canberra 2 – 3 working days
– Rest of Australia: 3 – 7 working days
*These are only guidelines based on our experience with delivery times. Delivery times will vary especially during peak / festive seasons.
When sending out each order, we ensure that they are packed and wrapped carefully to prevent damages to its contents. We ship our orders using one of the following postal services:
– Australia Post (eParcel) with tracking and signature.
– EMS (International) with tracking and signature.
Both services include tracking information. This ensures that you can track your order’s delivery from the moment it leaves our warehouse. If you’re not home at the time of delivery, the delivery man may leave a card with pickup details from your local post office/collection point.
If you have any concerns about the postal services in your area, we suggest you contact us for insurance. We strongly recommend you insure your item if its Value is more than AUD$100. In the unlikely event of your parcel being stolen or lost in transit, Sugo Toys will contact Australia Post to lodge an investigation. Australia Post will determine if your parcel has been stolen or lost in transit, and if necessary, will pay out the insured amount once the investigation is complete. If your parcel is insured against theft or loss, Sugo Toys will replace your items after Australia Post has made the insurance payment to Sugo Toys.
*Please Note* If your parcel is not insured against theft or loss, Sugo Toys will not be responsible for any lost items once the item leaves our facility and in the hands of courier/Australia Post.
Lost Cover Insurance Rate :
Domestic – 2.5% of the item value
International – 3% of the item value (In order to claim for any compensations, the item must be declared in its full value.)
How to apply for compensation
All requests for lost compensation claims must be lodged within:
- 30 days of delivery, or the intended date of delivery, for International Courier or International Express items.