Shipping & Delivery
For Australian Customer:
- All standard size orders are sent via AusPost with tracking.
- PO/Parcel Locker addresses are allowed.
- Express Post shipping available at checkout.
- Oversized Items will be shipped via Toll IPEC by default. Other shipping couriers are available upon request.
- Same Day/Next Business Day Delivery is available in select Metro Sydney, Wollongong, Central Coast, and Canberra areas. Eligibility is based on your postcode. This method does not accept AusPost PO box/shop addresses. In rare instances where same-day delivery is not possible, items will be delivered the next business day. Please note, that refunds are not issued in these cases.
When shipment value is over $200 AUD **
FLAT RATE $9.9 AUD
On orders under $200 AUD
* We require addtional postage if customer request for separate shipment of items under A$200.
** Oversized shipping surcharge may apply for heavy statues over 22kg and box size over 0.25 cubic meters. Remote areas may also be subject to additional shipping charges, such as in NT, TAS, and certain WA regions.
SPECIAL NOTE FOR HEAVY ITEMS
We offer free shipping for the majority of items on our website. However, for items that exceed 22kg or 0.25 cubic meters and are being shipped to remote areas, there may be a surcharge applied. The specific surcharge will depend on the packaging size determined by the manufacturer after the product is released. We will contact the receiver if a surcharge is required upon dispatch.
Unfortunately, we are unable to offer free shipping for heavy items that cannot be shipped with Aus Post. These items require alternative shipping methods, which come with additional costs that we are unable to absorb. However, we will always strive to provide our customers with the most cost-effective shipping options available for their heavy items.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns regarding shipping.
For Overseas Customer:
International shipping options available:
(see rates at checkout)*
- EMS Standard (7-20 days with tracking)
- EMS Express (2-10 days with tracking)
- DHL Express (2-7 days with tracking) **
The most up-to-date delivery time-frames for international parcels can be found here:
– Worldwide shipping to all countires.
– It might take longer time by the Custom and Post office.
– Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer’s responsibility.
* Oversized shipping surcharge may apply if the final package size/weight is exceed the original weight quoted at checkout. We will contact the receiver if addtional shipping charge is required upon dispatch.
** Please contact our support for DHL shipping quote.
** Items over 20kg or volume over 0.25 cubic meters can only be shipped via DHL Express.
Once your order payment is confirmed, We will aim to have your order picked and packed within 48 hours. You will receive an email confirmation once it ships. Delays may occur around Christmas, Easter and public holidays. Remote deliveries are subject to local transport schedules and may encounter extended delays. Orders are shipped directly from our Sydney warehouse.
The typical delivery time-frames within Australia are*:
– Sydney: 1 – 2 working days
– Melbourne & Brisbane & Canberra 2 – 3 working days
– Rest of Australia: 3 – 7 working days
The most up-to-date delivery time-frames within Australia can be found here (See “From New South Wales”)
*These are only guidelines based on our experience with delivery times. Delivery times will vary especially during peak / festive seasons.
When sending out each order, we ensure that they are packed and wrapped carefully to prevent damages to its contents. We ship our orders using one of the following postal services:
– Australia Post (eParcel) with tracking and signature.
– EMS (International) with tracking and signature.
Both services include tracking information. This ensures that you can track your order’s delivery from the moment it leaves our warehouse. If you’re not home at the time of delivery, the delivery man may leave a card with pickup details from your local post office/collection point.
If you have any concerns about the postal services in your area, we suggest you contact us for insurance. We strongly recommend you insure your item if its value is more than AUD$100. In the unlikely event of your parcel being stolen or lost in transit, Sugo Toys will contact the shipping courier to lodge an investigation. The courier will determine if your parcel has been stolen or lost in transit, and if necessary, Sugo Toys will pay out the insured amount once the investigation is complete. If your parcel is insured against theft or loss, Sugo Toys will replace your items or refund the value of the item (excluding postage & insurance fee)
*Please Note* If you didn’t purchase ‘LOST COVER’ at checkout, your parcel is not insured against theft or loss, Sugo Toys will not be responsible for any lost items once the item leaves our facility and is in the hands of the courier/Australia Post.
Lost Cover Insurance Rate :
Domestic – 2.5% of the item value
International – 3% of the item value (In order to claim for any compensations, the item must be declared in its full value.)
How to apply for compensation
All requests for lost compensation claims must be lodged within:
- 30 days of delivery, or the intended date of delivery, for International Courier or International Express items.