𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐃𝐈𝐎𝐒 𝟏:𝟒 𝐖𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐄
With the news that Wonder Woman 1984 is delayed until Christmas, the Queen Studios team have decided Christmas can come early this year because in all honesty, we need it in 2020!
Today we’re proud to share with you some more pictures of the Wonder Woman 1984 1:4 scale statue
The pose our artists have chosen shows Diana with her arms open wide, and her golden wings spread majestically behind. As she looks up, she is power and majesty personified.
To make sure that this limited edition statue lives up to expectations, we will work with the same painter that we did for the 1:3 Heath Ledger Joker. Viper, as he his known, is well respected and delivers awesome results time and time again.
Although we seem to say this a lot these days, you won’t want to miss this statue!
Queen Studios WW84 Wonder Woman 1/4 Scale Premium Version Statue
or 4 fortnightly payments of AUD$387.50 with More info
Premium version includes a bonus Gal Gadot Likeness head sculpture
Signature & tracking
Sydney Pick Up
𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐃𝐈𝐎𝐒 𝟏:𝟒 𝐖𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐄
Shipping & Return
For Australian Customer:
- All orders are sent via AusPost.
- PO/Parcel Locker addresses are allowed.
- Tracking and signature on delivery are always included.
- Express Post shipping available at checkout.
FREE SHIPPING On orders over $200 AUD
FLAT RATE $9.9 AUD On orders under $200 AUD
For Overseas Customer:[shipping-calculator]Two shipping options available:
- EMS Standard (7-14 Days with tracking)
- EMS Express (2-7 Days with tracking)
Once your order payment is confirmed, we will dispatch your in-stock item within 2 business days. Orders are shipped directly from our Sydney warehouse.
The typical delivery time-frames within Australia are*:
- Sydney: 1 - 2 working days - Melbourne & Brisbane & Canberra 2 - 3 working days - Rest of Australia: 3 - 7 working days
*These are only guidelines based on our experience with delivery times. Delivery times will vary especially during peak / festive seasons.
When sending out each order, we ensure that they are packed and wrapped carefully to prevent damages to its contents. We ship our orders using one of the following postal services:
- Australia Post (eParcel) - EMS (International)
Both services include tracking information. This ensures that you can track your order's delivery from the moment it leaves our warehouse. If you're not home at the time of delivery, the delivery man may leave a card with pickup details from your local post office/collection point.
RETURNAll returns/exchange enquiries must be received by Sugo Toys within 14 days of you receiving your goods at your nominated delivery address.For details please check our Return Policy.
Pre-Order Terms & Conditions
- Estimated Time of Arrival (ETA) shown is provided by the Manufacturer and for reference only. The actual delivery date is subject to the manufacturer release date. We will ship the product(s) to you once we have them in stock.
- The remaining balance is payable upon arrival of the item into our warehouse, or in installments leading up to arrival (This can be arranged by contacting our customer service).
- In the event that the pre-order item is discontinued by the manufacturer due to whatsoever reason, we shall return the payment in full to the customer who has placed the pre-order item.
- Deposit for Pre-Order items is non-refundable unless stated otherwise.
- Under unforeseen circumstances, there may be a shortage of supply by the manufacturer. The allocation shall then be on “First Come, First Served Basis”. Others shall be placed under the waiting list for the next delivery.
- Sugo Toys is not liable for any delay by the manufacturer, discontinued production and shortage in the allocation of stock.
- For details please check out our Pre-Order Policy.