What’s in the box?
- Chaos Pro Display Box
- Power Adaptor (Australian 3pin plug)
- Remote Control
- English Manual
- Museum-grade glass front panel with premium quality acrylic side panels.
- Adjustable Color temperature LED lights with dynamic lighting effect (Ultra Version Only)
- Sound sensor and remote control LED lights.
- Side panels magnetically attached
- Fully stackable.
- Box Size: 260 x 260 x 443mm (Suitable for figures up to 380mm)
- “CHAOS” is equipped with four lights on the front, rear, left, and right sides. There are four lights on the top.
Light mode description:
- Normal mode: Normal mode mainly illuminates the model play in all directions, with specific lighting settings, so that the model play display is simple and beautiful
- Head sculpting mode: Deeply portray the head sculpted face of Diwan! Delicate and special, highlighting the authenticity of the head sculpture and the details
- Deep mode: The ultimate portrayal of the personality of the characters in the model, through the setting of the front and the dark, creating a deep and mysterious visual sense
- Hero Mode: The best lighting option for personal heroism in the simulation model. The simulation in this mode can show the heroism to the greatest extent
- Light-color mode: A light mode set up for light-color models, suitable for models with a lighter subject, adding a sense of hierarchy
- Color mode: a lighting mode set up for the model play of bright colors, suitable for the model play where the main color is brighter, and increase the sense of hierarchy
- Player mode: In this mode, players can perform DIY lighting combinations. Each of the lights in the box has four settings. You can switch freely. You can combine more than 65,000 DIY light effects.
Boxes connection and power supply:
- “CHAOS” Pro has three power sockets, which are located in front of the bottom left groove, in front of the bottom right groove, and behind the top left groove. All three sockets can be connected with power adapters and cables
- “CHAOS” Pro completes the parallel connection by wiring up, down, left, and right.
- The left and right parallel connection of the box is completed through the bottom slot, and the top side is open, which is only used for the box parallel connection
12V-6A power adapter can supports six 「CHAOS」PRO display boxes to use power.
-This product can be supported by the power adapter with an input voltage of 12V and a maximum input current of 6A. Please do not use a power supply that exceeds the aforementioned voltage and current.
The maximum load of「CHAOS」Pro is 25kg