Horus, Egyptian god, Guardian of the Pharaoh.
He appeared in the form of a falcon whose right eye was the sun or morning star, representing power and quintessence, and whose left eye was the moon or evening star, representing healing.
Horus was a powerful fighter. In order to protect the imperial authority, Horus defeated Set, who was many times more powerful than himself. After succeeding to the throne, Horus was also regarded as the supreme god, the god of the sky.
- 1/6 Scale
- Made of plastic and fabrics
- Highly poseable body with a head sculpt and rooted hair
- Includes fabric clothing, armor, and weaponry
- Silver version
- Other figures not included
- Horus God of the Sky figure
- 2 Head sculpts
- 3 Pairs of interchangeable hands
- Long gown
- Leather upper outer garment
- Chest/shoulder armor
- Ornamental rings for upper arms
- Forearm armor
- Fabric sleeves for lower legs
- Armor for lower legs
- Falcon claw-shaped feet
- Egyptian temple column with detachable holder