Beautifully designed to combine functionality and modern engineering, the Hall of Armor from Tony Stark’s Malibu mansion displays the evolution of Iron Man armor has left unforgettable impression on fans. Located in the basement workshop, it was created to place the futuristic arsenal of armored suits with perfect protection. Today, Hot Toys is excited to reissue the stylish 1/6th scale Hall of Armor Collectible from the Diorama Series inspired by the movie Iron Man 3!
Complement the contemporary architecture of the enormous mansion, the movie-accurate collectible stands approximately 38cm tall, 23cm wide and 17.5cm deep features more than 20 different LED light-up areas and remarkable metallic painting, stickers that shows holographic-like effect of Mark I-VII, and most importantly it is compatible with displaying Hot Toys 1/6th scale Iron Man Collectible Figurine Series!
Recreate Tony Stark’s lab with the Hall of Armor sets, it’s going to get your collections a polished exterior while keeping them safe and secure!
The 1/6th scale Hall of Armor Collectible specially features:
– Masterfully crafted with authentic and highly detailed Hall of Armor in Iron Man 3
– Approximately 38cm H x 23cm W x 17.5cm D
– Specially applied fine metallic painting
– 17 white LED light-up points and 3 blue LED light-up points throughout parts of the collectible (battery operated)
– Suitable for all Hot Toys 1/6th scale Iron Man Collectible Figurine Series
– Transparent acrylic plate with stickers with holographic-like effect
– Each Hall of Armor can be combined with another to create the diorama setting
– AC/ DC compatible
DS001A – Each Hall of Armor includes 1 transparent acrylic plate and 7 types of stickers with holographic-like effect of Mark I-VII (total 7 stickers)
DS001B – Set of 4 includes 4 transparent acrylic plates and 2 sets of stickers with holographic-like effect of Mark I-VII (total 14 stickers)
DS001C – Set of 7 includes 7 transparent acrylic plates and 3 sets of stickers with holographic-like effect of Mark I –VII (total 21 stickers)
Release date: Approximately Q3 –Q4, 2019
**Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different
**Figures are not included and are sold separately
**Battery is not included for Hall of Armor, 3A batteries and 2A batteries are required for each set of one
** AC/ DC adaptor is not included
**Product details could be subjected to change without further notice